Caswell, Gower. A stunning bay with dark shadows and piercing bing blue skies. Colours that inspired these sunglasses.
Not only do these sunnies look at home on the water, they’re good for you and good for your wallet:
– Black wood and bamboo layered wooden frame – lovingly made by hand
– Sprung hinges to reduce the risk of snapped arms
– 1.1mm grey polarised lenses
– McConks logo on each arm
– McConks branded bamboo cyclindrical case
– High quality fabric glass bag
– 100% UV400 protection – especially important around water
– Polarised to eliminate the light scatter you get around water
– Reduced glare = less eye fatigue. Enjoy more time on the water
– All of our sunnies float – saving you money!
– 12 month guarantee
– Meets UK, EU, US and AUS/NZ international standards for eye protection