Designed by SUP explorers for SUP explorers
With front and back storage, and additional lashing points there is ample space on this inflatable paddleboard to take day bags or even multi day expedition kit. There’s even handy additional paddle clips to allow you to keep your paddle safe when floating and enjoying the view.
We’ve redefined lightweight touring inflatable SUP with new Enhanced Drop Stitch technology. This uses the latest fusion polymer technology to reduce the weight of the SUP compared to competitors, but still provide a solid rigid platform for comfortable long distance paddling
With extra thickness, length and volume, this board will easily eat up the miles even with a kid on board.
We’ve spoken to lots of paddlers to really understand what makes a perfect inflatable paddle board for families, day travellers and journeymen, and used this to set new standards for our touring iSUP boards:
– A lightweight but superstrong inflatable board. With the whole package weighing under 15kg, it’s light enough to go in checked baggage, and with lots of handles making it a dream to get in and out of the water.
– Non slip deck under the storage areas to make carrying kit that little bit more secure
– Secure paddle storage to allow serious paddlers to carry a standard kayak paddle for those occasions where only two blades will get you upwind and upcurrent.
– a robust but lightweight paddleboard carrybag with wheels. Padded straps and a hipbelt to make carrying the iSUP a pleasure, and chunky wheels that work on all but the most bumpy or sandy ground. And with a big external pocket to keep all the other iSUP accessories secure and just where you need them.
– paddle straps inside the bag to keep your SUP paddle safe and secure during transport
– 2 + 1 fin setup. Industry standard centre fin box; use the fin included, designed for all round flat water paddling, or use your favourite fin. The click fit FCS side bites really make this board stand out from the crowd and give exceptional handling in strong currents, chop and wind. In harsh conditions these fins bite in and keep the board composed and moving forward. Real fins are such a game changer for iSUP performance, it amazes us that anyone still uses fixed rubber fins when the alternative is so much better!
– a redesigned deckpad finish, to improve comfort on long distance paddles without sacrificing grip
– Fastening points for a SUP seat to be attached (seat not included, but available separately) to convert the board from a SUP to a long distance touring sit on board.
And even though this iSUP board has been designed with long distance touring in mind, those FCS fins give you extra bite for extra fun in small to medium waves.
Which board is right for you?
This size guide will help you decide what the smallest board you should consider given your weight and experience level. but there is no maximum. It all depends on what type of paddling you want to do. For further help deciding what size board is right for the type of water you’ll be paddling in, check out this article
What’s in the box
– 12’8 x 31″ x 6″ Go Anywhere #1 inflatable SUP board
– 1 x 7″ US box centre fin, 2 x 5″ click fit FCS flexi side bites
– Repair kit
– High quality 10″ coiled leash
– 3 piece adjustable fibre glass shaft, polypropylene blade paddle. Perfect for beginners and families – indestructible stiff blade, adjustable so the whole family can use it, yet less than 1kg in weight – 40% lighter than the standard cheap paddles included with must iSUP packages. Read this article to find out why choosing the right paddle is just as important as choosing the right board
– Our renowned Mcconks SUP sac
– high pressure – high volume 4 litre SUP Pump
Why not get a SUP seat to turn your SUP into a sit on, or to carry a younger passenger on the front of the board. Or you can get your hands on a heavy duty dry bag. Or you can make sure you never lose a GoPro/waterproof camera again with our RAM mounts attachment. And the best bit? We give you a discount of 25% off every accessory you buy with a paddleboard package. Just add the item to your cart, and the discounts are all added when you checkout. If it doesn’t work automatically, use the voucher code ‘accessories’
Personalise your ride
Seasoned paddler? Already got all the accessories. If so, we allow you to buy the inflatable SUP board with no other accessories bundled in. No other brand does this. However, you can add accessories to the inflatable SUP board at huge discounts from the recommended retail price, allowing you to personalise your own great value package. Just contact us to ask for bespoke package prices.
Schools, clubs or companies
We work with a number of charities, schools, clubs and companies providing bespoke or standard McConks kit. To give you a flavour of the kinds of copmanies that are turning to McConks because of our value and quality, we are an approved supplier to the Princes Trust, Brigantes, Essex Council, Walsall Council and Beyond Boundaries East Lothian amongst others. Many instructors use our gear as part of their BCU paddlesports leader courses and recommend our gear to their customers (see our facebook profile and blog articles to find out more)